To get the FREE software and FREE setup instructions to have as many free ringtones and logos as you want Click Here
At Free Nokia Ringtones we have the largest collection of FREE midi ringtones on the web !!!
Midi Ringtones are categorised by artist, just click on the letter of the artist to list the midi ringtones.
Standard MIDI files provide a common file format used by most musical software, they contain song information including the title, track names, and most importantly what instruments to use and the sequence of musical events, such as notes and instrument control information needed to play back the song.
We have over a 1000 midi files on this site for you to play with, the bad news is that you cannot import a midi file directly into your mobile phone as a ringtone, the good news is that you can convert a midi file to RTTL or Keypress format and then send the ringtone to your mobile.
To Convert Midi Files into RTTL or key press format, you will need to download Composer for Ringtone Software, select a midi file, convert the file to RTTL or Key Press format.
Here are more detailed instructions (you may wish to print out this page):
Download and Install Software
2. When asked where you would like to save the programme, save it to your desktop (In the save as field save as RTTL-Keypress)
3. When the setup window appears click yes.
4. Click Next
5. Select next on the destination directory page.
6. Click next again.
7. Click next again.
8. Click install.
9. Click finish.
10. The software will now launch and you will have an Icon on the desktop for future use.
Download Midi Files
1. Search for a midi file
2. Right click on the file you want.
3. Select [Save Target As] then [Save].
To Use Composer for Ringtone Software
1. Launch the software, on the second line down at the top on the left you will see a picture of a blue note on a white background, click on this.
2. Search and open the directory where you have saved your midi samples.
3. Double click on the tone that you would like to install.
4. You can now listen to the tone by pressing the green play button on the bottom of the page.
5. Click on [export] at the top of the page to get your ringtone in either RTTL or Key Press format.
To save the ringtone RTTL format:
6. Click on [Export RTTL]
7. Left click the mouse at the start of the RTTL text and Copy, to do this drag the mouse over the text until it is all highlighted, then right mouse click and select copy.
8. You can now either paste this code straight into SmartSms by right clicking the mouse and "paste" into the screen, or you can paste the RTTL into Word/Textpad for future use.
To send the ringtones by SMS please read our SMS Guide
Follow the instructions 1-5
6. Under the export key select the mobile phone type that you use.
7. Then click on [Export keypress sequence]
8. Key in the information in your phones Ringtone composser.
This guide should provide you with all the basic information that is needed to get started, you can also use a wide range of further features on the software to modify and change your content.
If you are looking for free real ring tones for you to download to your phone you should pay a visit to www.free-real-tones.com, they have all of the very latest free realtones for cell phones for you to send straight to your handset!
Error - No Results!
Get any of the ringtones sent to your mobile phone for free, just click on the FREE! link and enter your number!